“Gap-Cap” Twin Inlet Air Gap
The AG130-001 twin inlet air gap is installed near the laundry facilities in a garage, basement, or laundry room for convenient access to the house drainage piping. There almost never exists a dedicated (unused) standpipe just waiting to be used by the installer for surmounting their drain line air gap. Thus the critical feature of the air gap is its ability to share a standpipe with the washing machine drain hose.
The Gap-Cap twin inlet air gap provides many advantages and insures safety and peace of mind that your water supply is uncontaminated. These advantages include:
- Designed to allow water to flow only in the desired direction
- Super strong material to provide secure connection
- Tested and listed for compliance with applicable plumbing codes to ensure legal installation
- Twin inlet ports that accommodate 5/8″ and 3/8″ poly tubing
- Legal to install in any state
The AG130-001 twin inlet air gap is listed by UPC© and tested for compliance with IPC© and NSF© standards.