Multipurpose Standpipe Air Gap
The ET115-001 multipurpose standpipe air gap is designed for residential and commercial water treatment equipment and condensate lines that require an air gap discharge to the drain. The multipurpose standpipe air gap is perfect for applications where rigid Schedule-40 pipe must be plumbed to an approved air gap device. The ET115-001 provides a convenient, ready-made, true air gap for all Schedule-40 DWV standpipes.
The multipurpose standpipe air gap provides many advantages and insures safety and peace of mind that your water supply is uncontaminated. These advantages include:
- Designed to allow water to flow only in the desired direction
- Super strong material to provide secure connection
- Protection against splash or spray through the air gap window
- Tested and listed for compliance with applicable plumbing codes to ensure legal installation
- Legal to install in any state
The ET115-001 multipurpose standpipe air gap is listed by UPC© and tested for compliance with IPC© and NSF© standards.
CAUTION: Use an approved ABS to PVC transition cement such as Oatey or Hercules which is NSF Certified and meets ASTM D 3138 when connecting to PVC pipe. No additional instructions are provided with this product.