ET115-001 1/2″ Female Threaded Inlet X 1-1/2″ Outlet Multipurpose Air Gap
- Provides easy connection to 1-1/2-inch standpipe
- Splash guard assures complete dry operation
- Can be pressure fit or glued to a standpipe
- Recommended usage up to 15 gallons/minute
- Legal to install in any state UPC® Listed, IPC® and NSF® tested
Slight color variation of plastic material is normal for this product. Color can vary from white to light beige.
The ET115 series universal water softener or water filter air gaps are designed to provide a convenient way to install an air gap into 1-1/2-inch standpipe drain. This air gap can be connected using a rigid PVC pipes or flex tubing with adapters. The unique design provides a completely protected air gap without any possibility of water splashing out. The inlet accommodates 1/2-inch threaded PVC pipes or adapters.
It is easy to use and legal to install in any state. The ET115 series air gap is listed by UPC and tested for compliance with IPC and NSF standards.