ET109-003 1/2″ Barb Insert Inlet Reverse Osmosis Drain Line Adapter
- Comes with all the fittings and instructions needed for installation
- Uses standard plumbing fittings to meet code requirements nationwide
- Resists clogging for life long trouble-free operation
- Eliminates gurgling noise from RO system
- No drilling into wet pipes
- UPC Listed, IPC and NSF tested, ASTM F 409 compliant
The ET109-003 series reverse osmosis water filter drain adapter is designed to connect discharge line from an RO filter to the drain. The ET109-003 converts the plumbing of a single sink with garbage disposal to receive the reject water from an under-counter reverse osmosis appliance or a distillation system which has an automatic backwash
The ET109-003 series is most commonly used in condominiums, apartments, and cottages and is preferred way to connect RO system to the drain line. The ET109-003 eliminates gurgling sound and provides a safe and effective way to comply with local plumbing codes.
The ET109-003 reverse osmosis drain adapter is listed by UPC© and tested for compliance with IPC© and NSF© standards.