AG200-005 Single Dishwasher RO Air Gap
- Can simultaneously drain dishwasher and RO system
- Accepts standard 5/8¨ I.D. hose from a dishwasher
- Connects to drain with 7/8″ I.D. hose
- Provides 1/4” push-in connector for RO discharge
- Eliminates gurgling or dripping sounds
- Provides extra-long thread for mounting through a thick counter-top (2-1/2 inches)
A dishwasher air gap is a critical component in maintaining a safe water supply. It prevents contaminants in the sink from flowing into the dishwasher and is required by code in most states.
The Amerigap brand dual air gap provides two inlet ports for simultaneous drainage of discharge water from a single dishwasher, and a reverses osmosis filter. The combination of two air gaps in one provides an easy way to connect the RO system into drainage system safely.
This air gap is easy to use and legal to install in any state. The AG200-005 airgap is listed by UPC and tested for compliance with IPC and NSF standards.
|Cap, decorative||ABS, Chrome plated|
|Washer||Black Ethylene Proplene|