Gap-A-RO Air Gap
The AG110 series RO air gap is intended for installations with flows noticeably less than 1 gallon/minute. This unit is a gravity flow device. The RO air gap must be installed per the manufacturer’s instructions and permanently clamped or affixed into the down leg of drain line piping, such that the normal forward stream of water can continue flowing freely through the outlet piping. The inlet and outlet ports fit 3/8″ poly tubing.
The AG110-003 Kit S-C provides compact air gap unit and convenient mounting arrangement for RO type water coolers.
The RO air gap provides many advantages and insures safety and peace of mind that your water supply is uncontaminated. These advantages include:
- Designed to allow water to flow only in the desired direction
- Super strong material to provide secure connection
- Tested and listed for compliance with applicable plumbing codes to ensure legal installation
- Provides easy connection to inlet and outlet ports
- Legal to install in any state
The AG110 RO air gap is listed by UPC© and tested for compliance with IPC© and NSF© standards.